NCRT-CE Research Support Services
Welcome to the Network for Clinical Research, Training and Community Engagement! The NCRT-CE is a team of clinical research professionals who bring their diverse expertise to assist you with your research endeavors. Our team is here to help you with your human subjects research and clinical trial needs.
Supported by the UF-FSU Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA), the NCRT-CE provides all levels of investigators with a range of services, resources, and guidance to assist with the design and implementation of clinical research protocols. We provide assistance to all College of Medicine faculty, staff, and students as well as CTSA supported project teams from other FSU Colleges.
Our support services include:
- Grant proposal development
- Protocol review & feasibility assessment
- Navigating research regulations
- IRB applications/submissions
- Study implementation planning – including research site recruitment, workflow integration, and developing processes for data collection, documentation, and monitoring
- Subject recruitment strategies
- Data management and software tools (REDCap, Qualtrics)
For assistance with advanced statistical study design, data analysis or information on the OneFlorida Data Trust, please contact the Biostatistics, Informatics and Research Design (BIRD) Program.