UF-FSU CTSA Governance
Site PI: Jeffrey Joyce, PhD, Senior Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs, College of Medicine
FSU Governing Board Members: Mark Riley, Interim Vice President for Research and John P. Fogarty, MD, Dean, College of Medicine
July 2019 Governing Board Meeting in Gainesville
Front (L to R): Stephen Sugrue, Acting Associate Vice President for Research, UF Health; Dave Nelson, Senior Vice President for Health Affairs and President, UF Health, Director, Clinical and Translational Science Institute; Jeffrey Joyce, Senior Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs, FSU College of Medicine, FSU Site PI for CTSA; Betsy Shenkman, Professor and Chair, UF Health Outcomes and Biomedical Informatics, Co-PI CTSA; Gary Ostrander, FSU Vice President for Research.
Middle (L to R): Julie Johnson, Dean and Distinguished Professor, UF College of Pharmacy; Joseph A. Tyndall, Interim Dean of UF College of Medicine.
Back (L to R): John Fogarty, Dean, FSU College of Medicine; David Norton, UF Vice President for Research; Michael Perri, Dean, UF College of Public Health and Health Professions.
FSU Translational Health Research Steering Committee
- Jeffrey Joyce, PhD (Chair): Senior Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs, College of Medicine
- Terra Bradley, PhD (Vice-Chair): Assistant Dean for Research Administration, College of Medicine
- Heather Flynn, PhD: Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Behavioral Sciences and Social Medicine, College of Medicine
- Robert Hickner, PhD: Professor, Department of Nutrition, Food & Exercise Sciences, College of Human Sciences
- Michelle Kazmer, PhD: Professor and Associate Dean, School of Information, College of Communication and Information
- Michael Killian, PhD: Assistant Professor, College of Social Work
- Eugenia Millender, PhD: Associate Professor, College of Nursing